Flash marginal modes

MSP430 - Discuss mailing list
Hi,

 Has anyone implemented the marginal modes to check the flash memory?
 The user manual has very limited information and no code example.
 Any suggestion or code sample will be welcome.

 Regards,
 Fahmi

Re: Flash marginal modes

"[hidden email] [msp430]" <[hidden email]>:

> Hi,
>

>  Has anyone implemented the marginal modes to check the flash memory?
>  The user manual has very limited information and no code example.
>  Any suggestion or code sample will be welcome.

slaa392 is your friend.
But check errata of your controller first. In many controllers marginal mode
is not usable, to many bugs. I think take a look at the automotive MSPs, in
case of higher temperatures it is required to refresh the flash from time to
time.

Matthias