Content of &BIN_D1 using the IAR Embedded Workbench

Content of &BIN_D1 using the IAR Embedded Workbench

MSP430 - Discuss mailing list
  Can I check the content of &BIN_D1 for the following MSP430 program using the IAR Embedded Workbench.
How to setup IAR to read the content.
MOV R8,&BIN_D1
RRA &BIN_D1
CALL #BIN_BCD
Thanks

Re: Content of &BIN_D1 using the IAR Embedded Workbench

MSP430 - Discuss mailing list
Set a watch window. Depending on your IAR version this will be
sometrhing like VIEW-WATCH-WATCH1 (2,3 or 4).

In that window type in BIN_D1, then right click to seelct the display
format and number of bits/signed/unsigned etc.

It will only update the displayed value when the emulator stops running.

Al