Availability of MSP430FR2110/1RLL

MSP430 - Discuss mailing list
Can anyone advise if they have tried to obtain the above part. I am told by
TI that it is active and in production. Digikey and Mouser both state it is
a non-stock item and on a 6 week lead time, which is not guaranteed. It
looks to me like this is another announcement that was made too early and
one should not design with this just yet.

TIA

Peter

Peter Grey

Sigma Delta Technologies

www.sigmadeltatech.com

Re: Availability of MSP430FR2110/1RLL

MSP430 - Discuss mailing list
Could not find the exact part but TI has the MSP430FR2111/1RLL in stock.
(more FRAM)
<https://store.ti.com/MSP430FR2111IRLLR.aspx>
Regards
-Bill K
R O SoftWare

On 12/27/2016 11:38 PM, 'Peter Grey' [hidden email] [msp430] wrote:

> Can anyone advise if they have tried to obtain the above part. I am
> told by TI that it is active and in production. Digikey and Mouser
> both state it is a non-stock item and on a 6 week lead time, which is
> not guaranteed. It looks to me like this is another announcement that
> was made too early and one should not design with this just yet.
>
> TIA
>
> Peter
>
> Peter Grey
>
> Sigma Delta Technologies
>
> www.sigmadeltatech.com

RE: Availability of MSP430FR2110/1RLL

MSP430 - Discuss mailing list
Great! Thanks Bill. This must have been added just recently. I can now
finish this design.

Peter